Presentations are in order

Hello!


My name is Patricia and if you know me it would be probably from my blog Kinda Cute Cards that I have been writing for several years now. 

I decided to open a blog to showcase my stamps, digital and clear, from my "almost" brand new store Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez. I said almost because I opened last August but I didn't have the time to start the blog. So yes, that is the name of my store but I go in social media as kindacutebypatricia, easier to remember.

Happy clown digital stamp

In this blog I will be showcasing projects from my team and me, giving you ideas and posting news about my website.  In my Meet the team page you will find my fantastic DT that is currently designing for me: ChristineCélineKelLucienneMelissaMonikaSue. Andrea, JanR and Donna where helping me from the beginning too but I didn't have the time to start blogging. Their projects were amazing and I am very happy that I had the chance to work with them. 

And I think this is all for today. I will be back soon with my "first" real post and inspiration!!

Hugs,

Patricia




Comments

Popular Posts