Not the right background for a card.

handmade card with a monster and a boy

Hello everyone!

I am back today with a card that I made last year. This is very CAS and I have to say that I wasn't very inspired when I made it. I got some comments than the embossed background doesn't fit the image, which it is true. I don't know, I think somedays it is not just my day to make cards.

Anyway, I am using the digital stamp called Boy and monster but you can find it as clear stamp too. 

I colored it with copic markers and I thought I  had the colors written down somewhere, I didn't find them when I posted this card in my other blog and I didn't find them now (of course, one year later...).

I hope you like the card. What do you think about the background? 

Hugs,

Patricia
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts