Pocket card...

ATC card using sleepy boy digital stamp

Hello!!

Today I have something a little different. You may think that is it a regular card but it is a little one. Kel made this 3x4 card for pocket scrapbooking. What a great idea!

That is the good thing about seeing projects from a lot of different places. I never thought of using my stamps in my scrapbook pages. Ok, ok, I don't do scrapbook pages but I have a couple of project life albums already started and I always struggle with the cards to go with the images. Now I see some of my stamps will go great with some of the photos. Thanks Kel!

She is using the Sleepy boy digital stamp for this card. I love the soft coloring of the pillow and how she colored his hair. 

I hope you like the card and don't forget to visit Kel's blog for more great inspiration!

Hugs,

Patricia

SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts