Ballerina encouragement card.

Handmade card using Ballerina clear stamp by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Hello!! 

Today I have a card that you probably already saw in my social media a while ago. Since I stop updating my other blog, I am kind of behind on things. 

This card was made using the Ballerina clear stamp from my store. It has sentiments in English and Spanish. Very good for crafty bilingual people :). 

I made the background using a cloud stencil I made with a piece of plastic and distress inks in pink and purple. The stamp was colored with Copic markers but, as of this moment, I don't have the colors. I don't remember if I misplaced them or I just didn't write them. Sorry about that. 

I added some pearls for embellishment.

I hope you like the card and you have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Popular Posts