CAS baby cards with a little puppy.

New baby cards with a little dog digital stamp

Hi there!

today I have a couple of baby cards. By the way, these and many more of my cards (any company, but little by little) are for sale in my store. Some didn't make it yet to the blog, others won't make it ever!

Anyway... for this couple of cards I wanted to use only a couple of digital stamps. I am using one of the dogs for the dog set and the dog bed that comes in the Dog days filler digital stamp set. 

I colored the images with copic markers and add them, with foam tape, to the front of the card. The sentiment is stamped and it is from Fiskars I think. 

And that is all the card. Very easy and fast to make. At some point you will want to make an elaborate card and at some other point you need something cute and fast...this is the one!

I hope you have a great rest of the day! Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Popular Posts