Cute CAS card using baby and balloon stamp

Handmade card using baby and balloon stamp

Hello!!

Today I have this cute card that my new DT member Ellenor made using Baby with balloon.

I love her style very much, having following her through Instagram for quite a while. I wouldn't like if I say that I would love to make this kind of cards. She usually makes CAS cards with very soft and almost no embellishments or dies. Still...gorgeous, and this one is the same.

I love how she made the image inside a frame and make the little backgournd with the grass. 

For more inspiration, visit her blog. 

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs,

Patricia









Comments

  1. Aww Patricia! You make me blush! Thank you so much for all your sweet words :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts