Hello blue shaker card with a llama

Shaker card using llama digital stamp set


Hello!!

Last month I had a huge new release with digital stamps in the store. In this card I am using one of the llamas from the Llama digital stamp set. I had a lot of fun doing this card too.

I made this shaker card using a window die. The sentiment is glued inside the shaker. 

For the background I printed one of my digital papers called Easter pastels. I love that I can use them even if it is not Easter, since it has papers with dots and chevron lines too. 

I hope you liked the card. Enjoy your day!

Hugs,

Patricia



I am going to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create,  Create and Makes
SaveSave

Comments

  1. Patricia, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 - this is a darling shaker card with all those windows! And the LLama is darling! Nicely done all the way around!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts