Sending hugs using girl and bear.

sending hugs card with a girl and a bear by kindacutebypatricia

Hello!

I am back again but this time with one of my cards. I colored this cute clear stamp with Copic markers (colors below). The clear stamp is called Girl and bear and it comes with sentiments in English and Spanish.

The background is embossed with an embossing plate from Fiskars. I don't know if they make them anymore, they are quite old, I don't think there were embossing folders by the time they made this. 

The sentiment is stamped in bubble gum ink by Hero arts and the polka dot paper is from my digital paper set called Easter pastels




copic color combinations for a girl with a bear clear stamp

Feel free to pin the color chart for future reference. 

I hope you liked the card!

Hugs,

Patricia



I am going to enter this card to the following challenges: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge613 Avenue CreateCrafting by designsCreate and MakesCreative Moments.
SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

  1. this is so sweet and would cheer up anyone who was feeling under the weather.
    So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card its delightful Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, thank you for your inspiration to us the creatv moments challengeblog-team, best wishes for you, patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and cute card, love your image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia!

    This is so gorgeous! Love this image and of course, your coloring. I LOVE how you made a Copic Color Combo -- It's going in my Pinterest board! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts