Gift bag using Bear with cup.

Gift bag using bear with cup


Hello!

Today I have the second project that Fikreta made last month as a guest designer for September. I love this super cute project. I am so use to make cards (because I think it is faster and I don't have much free time anymore), that I forget that you can do all sort of things with stamps. 

In this case she made this adorable gift bag. She is using Bear with cup digital stamp. I love her coloring and color combination. The dots in the scarf are a great add on. 

handmade treat bag using bear with cup digital stamp by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

When you move the tag to see the sentiment it gets better ;). The sentiment is my kind of sentiment. Chocolate!!

I hope you like the project that Fikreta made. Visit her blog for more!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts