One little piggy went for ice-cream

CAS card using pig eating ice cream digital stamp

Hello!

I hope you are not having too much cold where you live already. Here is chilly, haha. But for today's card I bring you a summer card that Melissa made a while ago. 

She is using Pig eating icecream digital stamp. She colored it her Copic marker and made a gorgeous background. I love the pig soft colors against the dark blue background. It reminds me to the sea.



Copic marker color chart for a pig eating ice-cream digital stamp



I hope you like the card and the color chart. Feel free to pin it for future reference. 

I decided to keep this blog as a "photo blog". I will be adding the photos but only with the links to the proper sources. I am sorry... I am so busy I can't keep up with everything!!

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Popular Posts