Thank you mini card with a little mouse

thank you mini card with a mouse

Hi there!

Today I have a card but it is so small. I love making mini cards. They are very useful to little thank you notes for my orders or for the kid's lunch boxes. 

For this mini card (it measures 2.5x2.5 inches folded) I used white cardstock. The scallop square was made with a punch (yes, I sometimes forget I have punches), using one of the digital papers that you can find in my store. The mice belongs to the Mice digital stamp set and it was colored with distress inks. You can find the same set as a clear stamp here. It comes with sentiments in English and Spanish. 

And that is the mini card. I am sure I will be making more soon. The cards are so small and I like making CAS cards so much that I don't think they will be much different from this one but, if I make a new one, I will show it to you.

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Popular Posts