Birthday Wishes with a Cupcake House | Promarkers Color Chart

Birthday card using Cupcake House digital stamp
Hello!

I hope you are doing well and you are your families are staying safe and healthy.

Today I bring you a cute and colorful project made by Sue. Sue decided to use my Cupcake House digital stamp for a birthday card. I think that was a terrific idea! She used Promarkers to color it and I love how she did the frosting in yellow. 

The colors yellow and purple go great together and she finished the card with some butterfly die cuts and a little birthday wishes tag.

Here is the list of colors that she used. Feel free to pin it and use it for later.



Do you know what's new in my store? 

In order to make my digital stamps instant download for everyone, I have my store in two places. If you are located inside of the United States, you can perfectly use my website. But if you want digital products and you live outside the United States, you'll be redirected to my Etsy store.  You can find this digital stamp in my Etsy store here

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, 

Patricia



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts