Copic Sketch Coloring of a Little Bird Sketch | Speed Coloring Video


Sketch little bird with letter


Hello!

Today I only have a video. Wait, what? A video? YES! I'm trying to get going again with the videos in my YouTube channel.

My plan is to do more than only coloring videos, I have several "tutorials" recorded from a long time ago but never edited them or published them because several reasons that I will list"

1.- I want to do the videos in English since I basically run my business in English. Problem... I think my English is not good enough and when I edit the videos I can't stand myself talking in English!

2.- My tutorial videos are very basic. I don't have so many supplies as everyone else out there have. I have outdated things, I'm clumsy and I make a lot of mistakes. So the video is not "professional"quality. Maybe I should do funny crafty videos haha.

3.- Basically the point 1 and 2. No point 3 (that I see right now, but hold it here just in case haha).

So I decided not to be so hard on myself. Try to have fun making videos, if there are mistakes, maybe you can laugh or learn about them. If my tutorials are basic... well, maybe you don't have as many supplies as others either. Maybe you are just starting. Maybe you just like to hear my voice haha.

I don't know... I'll try to have as much fun with it as possible and see if that works for me. I tend to be  my worst critic.

Here is the video I published yesterday. It's just a speed video coloring. I hope you like it. It's only two minutes long!

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts