Grapes and mice. New Digital Stamps in the Store | New Release


Happy Grapes


Hello!

Between one thing and another I didn't realize that I actually had a new release to do today! whaat? you would think on how can I just miss that piece of information when I'm in charge... well, that happens in my world. Days go by and I don't even know which date or day of the week is. And that happened before the pandemic, so imagine now...

Anyway... I have today five new digital stamps. I think it's one of the cutest new releases I have done in a long time. I usually release new digital stamps quite often. Like twice a month or surely once a month. Now with the MerMay that I'm doing, I release one digital stamp of a mermaid every day for the whole month of May. That's 31 new digital stamps in a month!

Ok, ok... I already went overboard with my thinking. So for this new release I have two digital stamp sets. One is the Happy Grapes, which is just so fun! I see a lot of possibilities with this set. I added a couple of envelopes, a flashlight, a heart and a cupcake (yes, that's a cupcake, not a mushroom like my daughter thinks) because I'm sure you can use them for something haha. 



Little Twin Peas

The second digital stamp set are these cute little twin peas!! They are perfect for new baby twins and the set comes with the three possibilities. Two boys, two girls and a boy and a girl. Just the little bows will help you to decide ;). Also, I added a garland because when you have babies or someone else have them it's a great reason to celebrate. 


Jumping in the Water

Summer is going to be here soon and hopefully will be able to enjoy the swimming pools as this girl jumping in the water is doing. I had this sketch for a long long time ago and I never got to ink it because I thought there was something missing. Well, I fixed the think that I didn't like, which basically was that you couldn't see the bathing suit at all, hahaha. Oh well... that's a good thing of having the sketches sitting for a year or two. When you come back you see what's missing.

Mouse Playing Piano

The next couple of digital stamps are just adorable. Every time that my husband says "I need a card" I end up having to make the illustrations for that card because they usually have to be super specific. This was for a card I made last year I think, so they are in my possession for a very long time. I just was very attached to them. I think it was in January when I did a giveaway in my Facebook group and I asked about favorite music. It turned out that a lot of people liked classic music and some of them even played the piano and the flute. So I thought that maybe was time to get these musical mice out there (it still took me 4 months to be "detached" enough...). 


Mouse Playing the Flute


So this is the story about the digital stamps. Sometimes I just draw what I feel, others what somebody asks, others it's just something that happened to me or to someone I know... 

I hope the new release bring you some smiles and that you have time to check them out, either in my website or in Etsy. Also, don't forget that I have a new mermaid today, and that one is just so cute!!! Problem is... I didn't have time yet to post it for sale, but chances are, that if you are reading this a little a few hours later than posted, it's already for sale (super cute, just saying, I just have to finish the extra touches). 

Have a great rest of the day and I hope you are staying healthy and safe.

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts