Isolation Illustration | Free Coloring Page for the Quarantine.

Isolation coloring page

Hello!

Today I have a free coloring page for you! 


I started the mermaid of the day but then one thing let to another... so I made this illustration. I called it isolation, since it's what it represents.

Be safe, and stay home as much time as you can. Everything will be better sooner if everyone does his part.

I'm adding this illustration in black and white to the free digital stamps album in my Facebook Group. You can get it until I remove it on Sunday May 17th 2020. Please, don't share this image anywhere. If you think someone would like to color it, please refer them to the group so they can get it themselves. Have fun!
Find the free coloring page here: https://bit.ly/2xYgHqM

You can't see it? Join the group! 

If you come later than May 17th, 2020 and you are interested in this coloring page, you can find it in my store at kindacutebypatricia.com or at etsy

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts