Oh Nuts | Squirrel Happy Birthday Handmade Card

Happy Squirrel Digital Stamp


Hello!

I hope you are ready to have a great weekend! Hopefully you are already used to stay home and not climbing the walls. There is always something to do at home, above all if we are all crafters!

Today I have this cute card that Beata made using Happy Squirrel digital stamp. She did a fantastic job with the design, colors and sentiment! The little nuts are not part of the digital stamp, but isn't it perfect that we usually can mix different stamp sets to create the perfect card? I do it all the time. Above all with little stamps and sentiments. Now I'm creating more sentiment stamps but I have still a long way to go!

I think this little squirrel is perfect for almost any occasion. She did a great handmade birthday card but I think as a thank you or even baby card would be cute. I'm even thinking on printing it and put it somewhere in my planner.

I hope you like the card I have to show you today. I'll be back again soon with another kinda cute project!

Hugs,

Patricia


Kinda Cute Store
Etsy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts