Playing Happy Birthday | Girl Playing the Violin Birthday Card

Girl playing the violin digital stamp


Hello!

Wow, I thought I was going to be able to post this earlier today but guess what? I couldn't haha. 

Well, I didn't want to miss the oportunity to share with you today this birthday card that Deepti made not so long ago. She is using one of my favorite digital stamps, Girl playing violin

I love how she blended the colors in the background using different inks. Also, how the music notes are on top of it with some paste. If you want to know more details don't forget to go to her blog ;). 

The musician digital stamp was colored with water colors, in very soft and coordinated colors. 

I hope you like the card I bring you today!

Hugs,

Patricia


find it in Kinda Cute
Find it in Etsy




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts