Spaceship with Chick | A digi a day | Day 42

Spaceship chick digital stamp


Hello!

I hope this post goes well because blogger has changed and they took away options (or I can't find them) and I don't know where things are anymore...

Anyway... for they 42 I have this super cute Spaceship whit chick digital stamp that you can find in my store here or in Etsy here. With the purchase of this digi, you will have two versions. One with the chick and another without it, so you can re-use this cute winged spaceship with other kinda cute creatures!
I colored it with Copic markers and pencils. At the middle of my spaceship coloring I ran out of grey ink on a couple of my markers, so the pencil basically try to mask the disaster haha. 

I hope you like the digi for the day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Popular Posts