Boy picking mushrooms | A digi a day | Day 123

Boy picking mushrooms digital stamp

Hello!

Today it's the last day of August and the last day I'll be doing the digi of the day (for now at least). I really need to take a break and charge batteries ;). However, there is a fantastic offer in my website and Etsy, don't forget to check this bundle of 30 digital stamps (instant download!) for $25. Only until September 5th, 2020.

Anyway... this time I have this little boy picking mushrooms. Great addition to your fall collection. I loved picking mushrooms when I was studying them and making exhibitions. I think mycology was one of my favorite subjects. 

I hope you have a great rest of the Monday. I'll be back soon because I'll be still showing you great projects from the DT and I'll be showing the new released images when I have any ;). 

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts