Keep calm & drink tea | Showcasing mouse inside a cup

Handmade card made by Art Jypsy using Mouse inside a cup digital stamp

Hello!

I got a little more time to write in the blog and showcase the creations of my wonderful DT. Past and present. I have so many things to take care about that I always leave this part of my business aside and I feel terrible because they really make amazing projects. 

This time I'm showcasing a cute card made by Art Jypsy. She did a great job with the design of the card adding some lace around the image. The soft colors of the background contrast beautifully with the coloring of the digital stamp, don't you think?

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here

 Hugs,

 Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts