Easy Christmas Card | Showcasing Snowmen Love

Handmade card using Snowmen Love digital stamp

Hi there!

I hope you are having a good week. We are heading for the weekend and I hope you have plans to enjoy it following all the safety and precautions. 

Today I have a Christmas card. It doesn't look like it but Christmas is around the corner. How many card do you have to make? Well, probably none, but how many do you want to make? Sometimes it can be a little boring and time consuming. Sue made this Christmas card using Snowmen Love digital stamp. It's a ver cute and simple design that can help you to make cards fast! The little snowmen are super cute and very easy to color!

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts