Shiny Mermaid? | Showcasing Fairy Mermaid

Handmade card featuring Fairy Mermaid digital stamp

Hello!

I hope your week is going well and you have lots of time for crafting and coloring. Today I  have this CAS card made by Maggie using Fairy Mermaid digital stamp. This was one of the digital stamps I made in my MerMay2020, and I think it was one of the last ones. It was fun to make although I admit that coloring all this flowers must not be easy... I don't now because I didn't color by hand this one yet!

Maggie used a simple design to showcase only time image. She did some blending in the background and then color it using complementar colors as orange and purple. I love how she made the tail appear shiny with those little stars. 

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

I hope you like the card!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts