Simple Birthday CAS Card | Showcasing Birthday Sentiments Basics and Coral Easter Digital Papers

Handmade card using Birthday Sentiments Basic Digital Stamp


Hello!

Today I'm showing you one of my cards! I'm crafting more often now and I have lots of things to show you! Don't forget to take a look to my Kinda Cute Cards blog!

This is a very simple card, but so pretty. I'm using the Birthday Sentiments digital stamp from my store along with a teal dotted patterned paper from the Coral Easter digital paper pack. If you live outside of US you can find it in Etsy here. For the background I used an embossed floral pattern that I made using an embossing folder from Darice. I guess any would work but I already had this one done and it fitted really well.

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

I hope you like the card I have for today!

Hugs

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts