Traditional or not traditional Christmas colors? | Showcasing Snowman and marshmallow




Hello! 

I hope you are enjoying your week and you don't have snow yet. And if you did (like I did...) did you make any snowmen? I didn't, I'm not good at it and I prefer playing throwing snowballs and sledding. 

Well... it's almost winter and these cards that Cheri made are a perfect reminder! She is using the digital stamp called Snowman and marshmallow, one of the many snowman that I have in the store. I love how she made two cards. Which one is your favorite? One has a very Christmasy feeling (is that a word?_ while the other is so fun! I love both, I can't pick one!

I hope you like them too. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Patricia


You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts