Valentine's Day card with Happy Cupid | Copic Sketch Coloring Chart


Hello!

Can you believe that Valentine's day is right around the corner? This year is going fast! Do you have your cards ready?

Céline made this super cute card using Happy Cupid digital stamp. I love how Céline always have the right dies for the projects. She colored the image with Copic Sketch markers, you can find the list of colors below.



Copic color chart for happy cupid digital stamp by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez
Copic color chart for Happy Cupid digital stamp. 
What do you usually do on Valentine's day? I don't do anything but some parents are busy making valentines for their kids class. I know sometimes life can be busy and you don't have time to prepare anything! but if you like my images, you can find some Valentine's day printable in my store. 

I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts