Little Critters for a New Release



Hello!

Today I have a new release in my store with 4 cute digital stamps. This is one of them, featuring two aquatic monsters! A mom and a baby? A dad and a baby? Great for your card making for Mother's and Father's day. 

I colored the image digitally to showcase the digital stamp but I hope I can get my hands on them and real paper. You can find this Aquatic monster and baby digital stamp in my store along with the three other new ones. A werewolf, an aquatic scene and some funny and cute balloons

I would use this specific digital stamp with the aquatic scene. I actually have another one which might fit better. If you are not a fan of making scenes (I know they are on trend now), you can use them by themselves and make simple cards or projects. The good thing about this digi is that the images are separate too, in case you want to use one or another and not the two of them together. Also, it's very easy to color (or very complicated if you want to). 

When I get the time to use it, what do you think I would do? Probably I would print the two of them, color them and cut them out, then add an waved embossed front panel (white, I always go for white) and glue them on top along with a cute motherly or fatherly sentiment. Maybe one day... or maybe you can do it and show it to me!

I hope you liked the little critters and have a great rest of your day!

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts