Gingerbread battle | A digi a day | Day 92


Gingerbread battle digital stamp



Hello!

Today I have a cute and funny digital stamp. This little girl is trying to make a gingerbread house but... the little gummy bears are trying to destroy it! Luckily for her, the gingerbread man is holding the fort. Also... the little cat is having the time of his life because the girl didn't realize what is happening to all her whipped cream...

This is the last digital stamp for July. I'm done with my challenge of Christmas digis and I can't believe I have been doing this for 3 months already! I'm planning to continue in August so I'll be back tomorrow with the first one of the next series! 

You can find this digital stamp in my Kinda Cute store or in my Etsy store here, if you live outside of the USA.

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs,

Patricia



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts