Bright and sweet monster card | Showcasing Lemonade stand with monster

Handmade card by Amanda using Lemonade stand with monster digital stamp

Hello!

I hope you had a great weekend and you are ready to start the week with some energy! This time I bring you this super bright card that Amanda made using the Lemonade stand with monster digital stamp. Isn't it cute? The digital stamp comes with two versions of the monster, the lemonade stand (without the text) and the jar with the lemonade. You can actually use that stand for anything you like! Amanda decided to be true to the name of the stamp and she added the word lemonade to the banner. I love how she printed several of the jars to make it look like he has enough!

The soft cloud background and the detail of the grass made with die cuts is fantastic. I really love that this could be a birthday card but it really doesn't have to be. The sentiments are perfect!

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

I hope you have great rest of the day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts