New Design Team members


Hello everyone!

The design team call ended last week and I am excited to present the new members of my design team. Please, congratulate the new members, I am sure they will make fantastic projects. 


I will be sending out emails soon to let you now the details:






I had many wonderful applicants but sadly, I can't take everyone in the team. Thank you so much for your interest and I will keep your information for the future in case someone needs to step down of the team. 

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

  1. Congratulations Ladies, welcome to the team cheers Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz girls! Welcome in team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the new design team members :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ladies
    welcome on board
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited to be part of the team! Congrats to everyone chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the new team members! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts