The New Release is in the shop!

Hello!

Do you remember when I said that February's new release was the biggest I had...Well, this is getting better and better because I have much more this month and just wait for April!!! 

I have another couple of new clear stamp sets and a bunch of new digital stamps plus a new digital paper set. Besides, if you have been taking a look to the shop lately, you would have found new things. Like now everything digital is direct download, I have an Etsy shop in case you are outside of the USA and I uploaded some digital stamps already colored to download.

So here is the new release:

Clear stamps

I have two new sets, 3x4 approximately with bilingual sentiments in English and Spanish. At this moment I only offer clear stamps in the USA, but if you are interested, contact me.
The first set is a new image called Wedding couple and it has a bride and a groom, several hearts and two sentiments that say Congratulatons and Enhorabuena. This clear stamp set is perfect for wedding anniversary cards.


wedding couple clear stamp set with bilingual sentiments
Wedding couple clear stamp set


The second clear stamp set that I have this month is made from one of the digital stamps that I already have in the shop and that is very popular. As a digital stamp I call it Easter bird but, instead of making it "Easter" themed, I did the clear set adding sentiments of new baby born. You can still use the clear stamp as Easter (I know I will) but I think it is nice that you can have the sentiments for other kind of occasion. The sentiments say Welcome to the world and Bienvenido/a al mundo. The set comes with several stars to make a cute background or add little details to your projects. 

Little bird/Easter bird clear stamp
Little bird new baby clear stamp set


Digital stamps

I have so many this time. I hope you can find some that make you smile ;). The first one is a cute little duck that you can find already as clear stamp. It is so cute and sweet that would be perfect in baby cards. Now that it is a digital stamp, you can resize it and use it in the size you prefer.
Little duck digital stamp
Little duck digital stamp


Another new digital stamp from one of the clear stamps is this cat. I didn't make a card with him yet but I hope I can make one soon.

Little cat digital stamp
Little cat digital stamp


As a "line" of digital stamps I wanted to make some kids doing something that they could do in a playground. So first, I made this little guy playing with a hula hoop (you can find the colored digital stamp below).


Boy and hula hoop digital stamp
Boy and hula hoop digital stamp



Personally, this girl with the jumping rope is my favorite of the set. It must be because of the teeth. I have it pre colored too.

Girl with jumping rope
Girl and jumping rope digital stamp


And last, this girl playing soccer. I really want to color her soon. 

Girl playing soccer digital stamp
Girl playing soccer digital stamp


Sometimes I randomly choose an old sketch of mine and design new stamps out of it. The original sketch in most of the cases doesn't have anything go do with the end version and it is fun to see how my style has developed. So among the random sketches I have this digistamp of a couple of whales. Mom/dad and baby. You could use it for mother's day or new baby cards.
Whales digital stamp
Whales digital stamp



What about a sweet squirrel? She is about to eat a nut!

Happy squirrel digital stamp
Happy squirrel digital stamp


I made some doodles one day and I decided to put them together in this set. It has nine different images and sentiments that you can use for your planner, cards, scrapbook or any other project you can think of. 
Chocolate doodles digital stamp set
Chocolate doodles digital stamp


I love drawing little kids. This one is riding his tricycle with his toy rabbit in the basket.

Boy riding a tricycle digital stamp
Boy riding a tricycle digital stamp


If you follow me on Instagram you probably have seen the sketches for the next two stamps. This pregnant woman is looking at a pair of baby shoes.

Pregnant woman digital stamp
Pregnant woman digital stamp


And this little dragon flying was a special request from my son, and here it is. 
Dragon flying digital stamp
Dragon flying digital stamp



Colored digital stamps

As I announced in the last new release, I started selling colored digital stamps. The good thing about them is that they are hand colored first with markers and pencils, so when you print them it has this hand color feeling that you can't have when it has been colored digitally. 



Boy and hula hoop colored digital stamp
Boy and hula hoop colored digital stamp





Girl and jumping rope colored digital stamp
Girl and jumping rope colored digital stamp

Digital papers

And this is the latest digital paper set I added. I am adding these papers little by little (who knew I was going to love making them). I really plan to start using them in my cards...if only I had more time to craft!

Red and black love papers
Red and black love papers


And I think these are all the new things that I just uploaded to the shop. As I said, between the last post I made here with a new release and today I have been adding things now and then. I have some digital papers and new digital stamps. Did you know that I have more than 150 digital stamps in my shop?  And that is without counting the colored ones!

I hope you like the new release. I am very open to suggestions. Someone suggested me to start making backgrounds for the images. To be honest, I have never done it. It is intimidating but I will try. Maybe I will have something to show you in the next new release!!!

Sorry for the very long post. I really had a lot of things to show you.

Hugs,

Patricia













Comments

  1. those are all so wonderful!
    love kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your comments in the posts! I really appreciate your support. Hugs.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts