Showcasing Easter Girl

Hugs card using Easter girl from kindacutebypatricia

Hi!

I know, I know... Easter was a long time ago (well, maybe not a long time but, you know what I mean). But Kel made this card and she didn't do it "easterly". 

I love how she made the sentiment. It looks so great with the shadow! I think I have never tried that before. I should though, the effect is perfect!.

She is using Easter girl digital stamp (although it is available as a clear stamp too). I love the background paper and the pretty frame die. 

Make sure to check Kel's blog to know more details. 

Remember that you still have time to participate in the Facebook challenge. If you don't have any images, subscribe to my newsletter to get some to get you started ;). 

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts