Birthday card with monkey magician

Happy birthday card for monkey lovers

Hi! 

Today I have a fun birthday card for the inspiration post. This card was published originally in my other blog, but I won't be updating it anymore, so I will start publishing old and new cards here along with my DT. 

For this card I am using the Monkey magician digital stamp. There are a total of three digital stamps with this set. The monkey, a trunk and a book. I decided to use only the monkey for this project. 

The background is made with kraft cardstok and some shapes embossed with clear embossing powder and the sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder. I am not very good at embossing (wet embossing) so I always get tiny spots of embossing powder over the card, haha.

I hope you like it and you have a great rest of the week! 

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Popular Posts