Father's day card with a special golfer

tarjeta del dia del padre con un pollo jugando al golf

Hi!!

I know that it has been a while since I posted one of my cards in this blog but I will start doing so along with my DT team. I am going to stop updating my kindacutecards blog because I just can't keep up with everything. Social media (I am including blogs in social media, I don't think they are but...) is a lot of time and I am already trying to do it for kindacutecards and kindacutebypatricia and the only thing I am managing to do is not taking care of both properly. So I will be leaving my other blog, instagram account and FB page soon and focus more in my business social media. Does that make sense?

For this Father's Day card I am using one of my latest clear stamps sets called Chicken playing golf. I colored it with copic markers and use a die cut for the border. I stamped the sentiment (this time in Spanish) from the same stamp set and, as I very often do, added some embossing. 

Very simple and quite quick card for a few minutes of relax!

I hope you like it and you have a great rest of the day!

Hugs, 

Patricia


Comments

Popular Posts