Mermaid birthday

handmade card using baby mermaid playing with blocks digital stamp

Hello!

I can't believe that it is already August!! I hope you had a great July and you have a great month too. Soon the fall will start, the kids will go back to school, and the cold will be here. I know, I know...we are in August still...

For today's post I have this super cute card made by Monika. She is using the digital stamp called Baby mermaid playing with blocks from my Mermaid challenge last May. 

She colored the digistamp with Prismacolor pencils. Feel free to pin the color chart for future reference. For more prismacolor color combinations, check my Pinterest board here.


prismacolor pencil color palette

For the rest of the card she followed the color palette what she used in her coloring. I love the color combination and the detail of the brads. 

By the way...Today the new challenge starts in the Kinda Cute Facebook group. Join and enter for the chance of winning some Kinda Cute digital stamps ;).

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts