New products posted in July

Hello everyone!!

I know it has been a while since I posted new releases in the blog. I hope I can do that every month from now on so you can see all the things that I added. I will be adding everything new in the stores, in my website at Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez and in my Zazzle shop. Lately I didn't have much time to work on the latest. 


First of all these are all the digital stamps that I added on July. I hope you like them! What's your favorite?

Orchestra conductor digital stamp
Orchestra conductor
flamingo couple digital stamp
Flamingo couple
ducks sharing ice cream digital stamp
Sharing ice cream





Hedgehog digital stamp set
Hedgehog
Dragon and cupcake digital stamp
Dragon and cupcake
cat digital stamp
Cat and mouse



happy flower monster digital stamp
Happy monster flower
coffee shop digital stamp
Coffee shop 
big bad wolf digital stamp
Big good wolf




happy puppy digital stamp
Happy puppy
Boy with sign digital stamp
Boy with sign
girl playing violin digital stamp
Girl playing the violin



take a photo of me digital stamp
Take a photo of me
Little red riding hood digital stamp
Little Red Riding hood



Tickling a snowman winter digital stamp
Tickling a snowman
snowmen digital stamp
Grandma and grandson snowmen
fox in pumpking fall digital stamp
Fox in pumpkin


I added (only) one paper pack. A Christmas digital paper set with red and green colors. I am making more sets for next month, so hopefully I can have more to show you next month!

red and green christmas digital papers
Bright christmas digital papers

As I told you before, I didn't have much time to work on my Zazzle shop lately but I manage to design and list a baby blanket and Christmas wrapping paper. I will be posting more and more things in September for sure. So you will see new designs with my illustrations. And if you want something specific, you can always contact me and I will design it for you! 





Ok...that is enough for today. There are very cute digital stamps coming on August. Like very cute. Don't forget to check the New releases page from time to time. I am so bad at promoting that I list new things and I forget to show them!! 

Have a great rest of the day!!

Hugs

Patricia

Comments

Popular Posts