Sending hugs with a fairy

friendship card using a fairy stamp

Hello!

I am back today with one of my cards. I used some embossed paste that I colored pink to make the background with the stars. I made the stencil by myself too. It is incredible the amount of things you can do yourself. 

I am using the digital stamp called Fairy Flying but you can find it as clear stamp here.

I colored the image using copic markers and the sentiment was hand stamped. I hope you like it!




Copic color combination for a fairy. Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.


Feel free to pin or save the chart for future reference. I will be back tomorrow with a little bit of more inspiration!

Hugs,

Patricia












Comments

  1. How super sweet! Love your coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I appreciate your encouragement to make stencils for yourself... thank you for reminding us to not limit our creativity for lack of a purchased tool! I like your paste stars and the way you created a gradient in the design. The image is darling and your coloring is quite masterful with the blending of the pleats! And, of course, I ALways like a fussy cut image elevated above a background - nicely done Patricia!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This super cute!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts