What was new in August?

Hello everyone!

I am back this month with the new releases that I had in August. It is very complicated for me to do a new release once in a month since I do so many different things and...this is only me doing it. I am the one who illustrate and make the digital stamps, I make quite a few handmade projects, I design all digital papers (and more things that are about to come) and all Zazzle products. I have to post everything on the shop and take care that it looks good (or as good as I can do it haha). I record, edit and post all the YouTube videos. I write all these blog posts, newsletters and have my social media to take care of too (not very successfully lately). I do this while I take care of everyone and everything around my home. I think I have done pretty well things considered haha. I didn't got crazy yet (I think).

So... here it is what I managed to get out last month in my stores. I think it is a lot. I don't know how I managed to do it, to be honest. Don't expect to see that much for September though, I think this was kind of "extraordinary". 

New Digital stamps

I made a lot of new sets of digital stamps. Little critters and fillers. What are fillers? well, all the complements that you would need to use with the critters or other digital stamps. Fillers is a good way to get different images with the same theme, perfect for cards, scrapbooking and planners! don't forget the planners!! 


Birthday filler digital stamp set
Christmas filler digital stamp set
Halloween filler digital stamp set
Dog days filler digital stamp set


Cat digital stamp set
Turkey digital stamp set
Llama digital stamp set
Unicorn digital stamp set
Dog digital stamp set
Koala digital stamp set
Chickens digital stamp set
Tree filler digital stamp set
Girl with a heart
Hippie girl dancing
Elf boy and toy
Girl and coat


Penguin by the fire
Gingerbread family

New Handmade Cards

Also, I added some of my handmade cards for sale at a great price. Most of them are made for my blog or Instagram. Others were just tests of images and techniques and I didn't even published them anywhere. All my cards are between $2 to $4. If you click in an image it will take you to the product page. Shipping is by weight, so you can actually buy several things and save in shipping.
































New in Zazzle

To finish today, I wanted to share some of my new designs in my Zazzle store. I am filling it little by little with more designs. There are almost 200 products already! Instead of showing you everything I made, I will post the collections where I added new products. Click and visit the collection to see everything!



Cream puff
Cream puff
by Patricia Alvarez


And I think that was all! It almost took me more time to write this post than to make everything else, haha. I hope you like how I am doing and if you have any suggestions let me know. I know the cream puff doesn't look like a cream puff...working on it! haha.

Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts