Bats and witches

Happy Halloween card with a witch.

Hello again!

Since it is going to be Halloween I keep posting Halloween cards! 

This card was made by me. I colored the Witch clear stamp using Copic markers and glued it to the front panel with foam tape. I love using foam tape, besides, the one I have is great. I think it is super thick but still gets to destination without to add extra postage. 

The background is just a white cardstock with some stamped bats in grey ink. The bats are a rubber stamp from Recollections I think. I think they are super cute. I don't really use them much unless they are for backgrounds. 

Then I glued the white panel with the bats to the purple base and that was it, basically. 

I hope you like the card I have today!

Hugs, 

Patricia


Comments

Popular Posts