Cute and fun Halloween card with a ghost

handmade Halloween card using girl and ghost digital stamp

Hello!

I continue with some of the latest Halloween cards that I have made. This time I am using the digital stamp called Girl and Ghost. I love this digital stamp. It was just a doodle one day that I didn't know what to draw and ended up as a digi and one of the most loved for Halloween. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markes. Imagine how long ago I colored this digital stamp that I used Spectrum Noir markers.


I cut the image using a die and added to the panel. I just used a scrap of patterned paper that I had around. As many crafters, I can't toss paper, I always think that I can use it for something. Well, this is the prove that I can do it, haha.

I hope you like the card. 

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts