Elf fight | A digi a day | Day 67

Elf fight digital stamp
Elf fight digital stamp


Hello in the morning!

I can't believe today I am so productive. Well, to be honest, this Christmas digital stamp was made yesterday. I just woke up early to get it ready to the store and to blog it. Still... it's a huge accomplishment for me since I usually do it late in the afternoon. So probably tomorrow it will be that late again!

Santa Claus in angry. His little elves are fighting over a candy cane instead of helping around. If he doesn't do something soon, this Christmas is doomed! haha. 

This is a very cute set. It has the elves and Santa separately with and without facial expression (and it changes a lot). You can make a funny card or you can make a cute card. Your choice!

You can find it here in my store and here in my (other) store in Etsy

Enjoy your day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts