Ballerina spinner card | Showcasing Ballerina digital stamp

Handmade card made by Jennifer using Ballerina digital stamp

Hello!

We are almost in the middle of the week and I have this cute card made by Jennifer Branny. You really need to check out her post because this is a spinner card. 

She is using one of my first digital stamps. I loved this one so much that you can find it as clear stamp as well here

Front and back of the ballerina on the spinner card.

She used Copic markers for her coloring and did quite a little bit of work to be able to do a spinner. I have never done a card like this and I think it might be interesting for when I have a little bit of time. 


Copic marker chart for Ballerina digital stamp


I hope you have a great week and don't forget to take time for yourselves and craft!

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts