Floral wedding card | Showcasing Wedding couple digital stamp

Handmade card made by Kim using Wedding couple dancing digital stamp

Hi there!

I start my Friday showing you this cute card that my newest DT member Kim DeRuosi made using Wedding couple digital stamp. This card is so pretty! I love how she combined the lowers from the paper with craft flowers (they literally look like come out of the paper). The lace and little notes make the perfect touch, along with the frame and the glittery dress. The pearls on the dress are just amazing!

She did even the inside with beautiful dies and great sentiment. I love the attention to detail that Kim did in this card. 



I hope you have a great weekend. I'll be back later with the digi of the day and on Monday with another card from my great DT.

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts