Hippie Birthday Handmade Card | Showcasing Hippie girl dancing digital stamp

Handmade card by Lounon using Hippie girl dancing digital stamp

Hi there!

today I have a fun card! This super cute card was made by Lounon using Hippie girl dancing digital stamp. At first I thought that she paper pieced the pants but it's not! She colored it and made the flowers. How beautiful!

For her coloring she used Spectrum Noir (I think now they are called illustrators...). Anyway, there are more colors than when I used to use this markers. You can find the list of colors below. Feel free to pin it for future reference. 


Spectrum Noir color chart for Hippie girl dancing digital stamp



You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts