Birthday Scene with a cute Ladybug | Showcasing Ladybug and Mushroom and Birthday Filler



Hello!

we are heading to the weekend and I think it's better if we do it with a smile on our faces. This card that Amanda made really does that to me. I love how she colored the digital stamps with such beautiful colors but I love how se actually made the scene with two separate sets. She used the Ladybug and mushroom digital stamp, which is the ladybug, the mushroom and the worm, and she used all the extra things from the Birthday filler. I particularly like the banners on the mushroom. It looks like they were there on the first place!

I hope you like the card too!

You can find these digital stamps in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Comments

Popular Posts