Simple Christmas card with half background | Showcasing Reindeer with a present


Hi!

It doesn't look like it because Halloween was just last weekend, but we are getting to the Holiday season really fast. I hope everyone takes it seriously and is careful and cautious. The most important thing now is to be safe and make others safe too. 

Today I have this card that Deepti made using Reindeer with a Present digital stamp. She is great at making backgrounds as it shows in this card, just half of the card has a snowflake background with a blue color and the other half is just white. What a beautiful contrast! I love how she colored the little reindeer and she added the little snow on top. Great attention to detail!

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Have a great rest of your day!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts