Inspirational card with Girl Biking Sketch | CAS cards

Inspirational card using Girl Biking Sketch digital stamp 


Hi there!

I'm back!! Isn't it great that I try to keep up my blog and everything? Well, I have good intentions but then sometimes life gets in the middle and... I stop.

Anyway, today... I have this super cute card made by AJ using Girl Biking Sketch digital stamp. The sketches are more or less like the finished versions but they have rougher lines because they are just made digis after the original pencil sketch. Some people prefer sketches. Me, for example. But you can find the finished version of this image here too (sorry if you are outside of the US and you get redirected to Etsy, but the images should be there too).

She usually make these big eyes in my images and use brighter colors. Isn't it pretty? I love how she draw a little road and grass too. The quote that she decided to use to go with the image is just fantastic. We should think about it and act accordingly ;).

Ups, I forgot... I'm doing MerMay again this year. It's an Instagram challenge that consists in drawing 31 mermaids during May, one each day. I already have some made but I can't have the time to come here and make a post every day. So check my Instagram account to see them all and let me know what you think ;). They are already as digis in my stores.

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts