Hello Unicorn Friend | Showcasing Unicorn Set

Handmade card using Unicorn Set Digital Stamp

Happy Friday!

Well, now that we are on the weekend (almost) it's time to set aside the worries and start having some fun! I think I'll be making cards because I haven't done any in several days and I really feel like it ;). 

Luckily I can find lots of inspiration in my DT cards. For example, this super cute card in pink and yellow colors was  made by Von Marie. She is using the  Unicorn digital stamp set. I really love this little unicorns. I hope I can use the in my next card. She colored them in pink and yellow with some touches of blue and grey for the fur. I love how she did some bush :). 

The stripes of colored cardstock is a great way of adding some detail and reusing paper scraps!

You can find this digital stamp in my store here or, if you live outside of the US, in my Etsy store here.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Patricia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts