Time to celebrate ... Halloween?

Halloween card with a dog


Hello!

me here again today sharing with you this cute card I made using the Dog set digital stamp and the Halloween Filler digital stamp set from the new release I had in earlier this month.

I printed the images separately, colored them and then put them together as if it was a clear stamp set. What I did was print a full US letter of images and now I have them ready to make more and more projects. Then I saved the file so any time that I want to print it again, I just have to do that and not edit all the sizes. 

I colored the images with my Copic markers and glued them to the card. The cauldron is glued with foam tape so it is a little raised from the card. The sentiment is hand stamped and I added some sequins to embellish it a little more.

I hope you like the card and you have fun this weekend!

Hugs,

Patricia


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts