Cute halloween card with a superhero dog

Halloween card with a super hero dog by Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez

Hello!!!

So this month is Halloween uh? I hope you are getting ready for it. I have to admit that it is one of my favorite holidays. However, I have to make my kids costumes and it take a while until they decide what they want to be. 

Anyway...for this card I am using two different sets of digital stamps. The Dog set and the Halloween filler. What I did was to print everything separately (I printed so many dogs and fillers) so the sizes were perfect. I could have just done it all together but I liked the look of "clear stamp" set. 

I colored with my Copic markers and I added the sentiment stamping it with blank ink. I don't remember the brand of the stamp, sorry. 

The background is just a watercolor splatter of purple and orange. 

I hope you like today's card. Enjoy your day!

Hugs,

Patricia



Comments

Popular Posts