You're incredible, like a flying squirrel :) | Handmade squirrel card


Flying Squirrel Digital Stamp

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well and you are starting the weekend with the right foot. Today I have this super cute card that Fikreta made a couple of months ago (I have so much to share with you!). 

She is using Flying squirrel digital stamp. I love how she created a scene. The little guy looks like a superhero! The sentiment is perfect for this card that will make anyone's spirits to lift. 

And how did I came up with a flying squirrel that is just a regular squirrel but with a cape and a mask? Oh well, I guess I have that sense of humor ;). 

I hope you like the card and the digi. Which kind of card would you make with this particular one? 

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Hugs,

Patricia




Find it on Kinda Cute
Find it on Etsy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts